Mileage tracking program for the Pocket PC
PocketMileage is designed for those who need to track their vehicle mileage for tax purposes or for mileage cost reimbursement by their employer. Mileage data and information can be entered easily on a single screen, with the user having the ability to assign a category and note to each entry.
Multiple vehicles can be tracked with PocketMileage, and monthly/yearly mileage and cost summaries can be displayed on the screen.
The user can define multiple categories with different associated cost-per-mileage values for total cost calculations. In addition, PocketMileage can export mileage data to a file in CSV format for importing into a spreadsheet program (e.g., MS-Excel), or as a HTML file for viewing and/or printing from a web browser.
- Simple and functional user interface
- Easy data entry
- Fully customizable display
- Utilizes Virtual display control for fast display speed
- User-defined categories
- Can handle multiple vehicles
- Optimized and compact C code
- Definable cost-per-mileage values for each category
- Mileage and cost units based on system regional settings
- HTML and CSV exported files
- Mileage summary view
- Row sorting by selected column header
- ClearType support for clearer text on the main display
- Adjustable font size for main display
- Can import specially formatted CSV files
- Can attach notes to each mileage entry
- Can purge a range of mileage entries from the main database
- Compatible with the Pocket PC 2002, 2003, and Windows Mobile 5 OS
This application will install and run on the Microsoft 2002/2003 OS Pocket PCs and the Windows Mobile 5 and 6 OS devices. Requires a device that uses a stylus and touchscreen for input.
Note: This application will not run on the Palm OS, Nokia OS, or Blackberry OS devices.