Appointment Today Screen plug-in for the Pocket PC
Do you want a quick way to view your most current appointments? To look one, two, three, or seven days ahead? Then what you need is QuickAgenda! QuickAgenda is a Today Screen plugin which displays your list of appointments on your main Today Screen. You can easily specify to show appointments one to seven days into the future. Notes entered with your appointments can also be displayed by tap-n-holding the stylus on a specific displayed appointment. Also, to save screen space you can “hide” the appointment display and just show the top QuickAgenda bar.
Since QuickAgenda uses the same standard appointment database as all other 3rd-Party PIMs and the builtin MS Calendar Application, appointments created and synced with MS-Outlook on your Desktop PC will be displayed in the QuickAgenda window.
QuickAgenda can also activate other 3rd-party PIM programs (e.g., SuperCalendar, PocketInformant, AgendaFusion) just by tapping an icon on the screen.
A very clean interface, that is easy to read and view (as opposed to other similar plugins that are cluttered with multiple icons, etc.)
- A quick way to view appointments on your Today Screen
- Can customize the background color and font size
- Can easily hide the appointment list to save screen space
- Much more convenient to use than the builtin Calendar program for viewing your week’s appointments
- Appointment notes and/or location information can be displayed with a single tap
- Option to not show past appointments
- ClearType text support (most devices)
- Notes icon indicator
- Popup notes balloon window
- Quick Launch Icon for activating a user-defined PIM program (such as PocketInformant, Agenda Fusion, or SuperCalendar)
- Settings panel icon
- Can filter appointments by defined category labels
- User defined colors for displayed text and controls
- Compatible with the Pocket PC 2002, 2003, and Windows Mobile 5 OS
This application will install and run on the Microsoft 2002/2003 OS Pocket PCs and the Windows Mobile 5 and 6 OS devices. Requires a device that uses a stylus and touchscreen for input.
Note: This application will not run on the Palm OS, Nokia OS, or Blackberry OS devices.