Tasks Today Screen plug-in for the Pocket PC
Do you want a quick way to view your current tasks? To see what tasks are due Today, tomorrow, this week, or next month? To only see tasks for specific categories? Then what you need is QuickTasks! QuickTasks is a Today Screen plugin which displays your current tasks on your main Today Screen.
By doing a tap-n-hold on a specific task, you can easily change the due date or importance level. You also sort the displayed list by date, importance, or completion status, and even edit the text for a task on the Today Screen. To save screen space you can “hide” the tasks display and just show the main QuickTasks bar.
Since QuickTasks uses the same standard tasks database as all other 3rd-Party PIMs and the builtin MS Tasks Application, tasks created and synced with MS-Outlook on your Desktop PC will be displayed in the QuickTasks window.
QuickTasks can also activate other 3rd-party PIM programs (e.g., PocketInformant, AgendaFusion) just by tapping an icon on the screen.
- A quick way to view Tasks on your Today Screen
- Can customize the background color and font size
- Can specify if you want to display completed tasks, or the year for each task
- Can easily hide the task list to save screen space
- Much more convenient to use than the builtin Task program for viewing your current tasks
- Tasks can be edited or deleted directly on the Today Screen
- ClearType text support
- Tasks are searched by using both the StartDate and DueDate fields
- New, more compact screen
- Can tap an icon to create a new task
- Can use the builtin Microsoft Task editor
- Notes indicator icon
- Options to control the text color
- Option to show the date with the task
- Popup notes balloon windows
- User can define to use a 3rd-party PIM program (such as PocketInformant) to edit tasks
- Quick launch icon for starting user-defined 3rd-party PIM application
- Compatible with the Pocket PC 2002, 2003 and Mobile 5 OS devices
- Can sort by date, priority, completion, and subject
- Compatible with the Pocket PC 2002, 2003, and Windows Mobile 5 OS
This application will install and run on the Microsoft 2002/2003 OS Pocket PCs and the Windows Mobile 5 and 6 OS devices. Requires a device that uses a stylus and touchscreen for input.
Note: This application will not run on the Palm OS, Nokia OS, or Blackberry OS devices.