Advanced Calendar Application For The Pocket PC
Are you looking for a fast, efficient program to replace the existing Calendar program on your Pocket PC or Windows Mobile Device? A program that can show you your appointments in a monthly and daily view screen? Something that is easy to use, customizable, and doesn’t take up much storage space on your device?
Then you should try SuperCalendar by ScaryBear Software. This application makes use of graphic indicators and icons so the user can quickly see how full his or her current and up coming days are. By using the hardware navigation buttons, you can easily move between months and days. Numerous coloring options allows the user to quicly and efficiently check upcoming appointments. In the daily view, a popup balloon window can be used to show notes attached to certain appointments.
Since SuperCalendar uses the same standard appointment database as the built-in Microsoft Calendar application, appointments created and synced with MS-Outlook on your Desktop PC will be displayed in the SuperCalendar program, and vice-versa.
The latest version of SuperCalendar has been optimized for the new hi-res VGA screen devices (e.g., iPAQ 4700, Dell Axim x50v/x51v) utilizing higher resolution icons and graphics.
- Very easy to use
- Appointments are read and written to the standard appointments database on the device
- User-defined colors for text and background
- Can utilize custom-defined icons
- Popup balloon window for displaying appointment notes
- Can edit/copy/cut/paste appointments
- Word wrap option for subject text in daily view screen
- Many various coloring options
- Accommodates international calendar format
- Can display week numbers (ISO 8601 or US format)
- Popup window with abbreviated appointments displayed
- Year view screen to show all 12 months of the year
- Сan set default start/end times for new appointments
- Alarm icon indicator for daily view screen
- Compatible with the Pocket PC 2002, Mobile 2003, and Windows Mobile 5/6 OS
- Can define “profiles” that filter which appointments to display
- Can have week start on Monday or Sunday
- Ability to color month view time schedule bar using the defined appointment category colors
- Ability to display the Julian Date on the Day View Screen
This application will install and run on the Microsoft Pocket PC 2002, Mobile 2003, and Windows Mobile 5/6 OS Pocket PC devices.
In addition, this application requires a touchscreen with stylus for input (it will not work on Windows Mobile 5/6 OS Smartphones that do not have a touchscreen).
Note: This application will not run on the Palm OS, Nokia OS, or Blackberry OS devices.